As a Wellness Coach, I work with individuals and executives on taking care of everything on and off the plate to help them prioritize what they want in their life and where they want to spend their energy. I take a holistic approach to health and wellness and empower my clients to get in touch with all parts of their life and their body’s needs to make the best decisions for them. It’s all about bio-individuality and my goal is to get you to take care of the most important asset there is-YOU! Working with a health coach, like myself, can help individuals find ways to relieve stress, gain and maintain their energy, and live a more aligned and healthy life. I often work with executives and entrepreneurs on bridging the work/life struggle so that both sides are successful and fulfilled. We will create health and life goals together for you to achieve in reasonable time frames with detailed action plans attached.
1. Health History
- What does Wellness/Health look like to you?
- What areas of your life do you feel the strongest?
- What areas of your life do you feel the weakest?
- What is currently working well in your life?
- What areas of your life would you like to change?
2. Goal Setting
- Set detailed goals-you should be able to paint a picture
- Be intentional and specific: your goals have to be personal so you can use them as the motivator to be disciplined.
- Break large goals up into smaller ones. I.e. a 3-month goal into a 4-week goal that will help you hit it. Most of us can do “anything” for 4 weeks, these shorter goals help you create good habits
3. Action Plan
- Make an action plan: this HAS to be detailed. What can you do now or this week that is going to propel you towards hitting your goal?
- Know your obstacles: what is going to stand in your way of accomplishing this goal?
- This is your roadmap to hitting your goal
- Check ins from myself and other accountability partners (if you choose) to see if you are sticking with and implementing your plan
- Lack of energy and focus
- Weight gain
- Burned out
- Not sleeping
- Relationships suffering
- Not excelling in your career
- Feel like you could be more
- Do you get 7-8 hours of sleep at night?
- Are you exercising regularly?
- Do you eat a healthy and nutritious diet?
- Are your relationships where you want them to be?
- Do you feel calm and positive most of the time?
- Do you take the time to reflect and reconnect with yourself on a regular basis?
- Do you feel connected to your core values?
- Do you feel burnt out, stressed, and tired often?
- Are you happy in your career?
- Do you feel like you could improve your health and wellness?
What is a Wellness Coach?
Works with individuals and executives on taking care of everything on and off the plate to help them prioritize what they want in their life and where they want to spend their energy. Helps individuals find ways to relieve stress, gain more energy, and live a more aligned life. Often works with executives on how to bridge the work/life struggle so that both sides are successful and fulfilled
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR GOALS TODAY!
Your privacy is important to us. We’ll never share your information.
Hi guys! Let’s talk about friendship and finding your tribe. When we’re young, every person we meet is our “best friend “and I love the innocence of that. However, as we get older, I think we become pickier with who we spend our time with because the fact is, we just...
Smashing Bricks: Learn to use visualization to prioritize, organize, and stop feeling overwhelmed! These days, almost everyone is stretched too thin. When the number of projects, obligations, and chores start to pile up, it can literally feel like you are carrying...
How many times have you left a meeting at work feeling like your voice was not really heard? Or been afraid to ask for clarification because you are unsure about the relationship dynamic and don’t want to be viewed as incompetent or inattentive? Relationships between...
When starting a business one of the first steps is to create a business plan, which is basically the road map that the company will follow. I’ve found that over time a business can stray from this map if they aren’t constantly reviewing and updating it. Business are...
Hello, Welcome to Heermann Company! I am excited to begin this new journey of blogging and sharing my experiences with all of you. As you can see from my website I am a bookkeeper and executive coach with a passion for helping business owners, executive teams, and...