As an Executive coach I work with individuals, often business owners and executives, to help them clarify personal and professional goals along with gaining awareness and establishing a healthy growth centered mindset. As a coach I help them achieve their goals and unlock their potential so they can realize where they want to be and see the growth they are looking for by acting as a sounding board, confidant, and accountability partner.
- Describe your current professional situation
- What areas are you strongest in?
- What areas are you the weakest in?
- What are you most passionate about
- Describe your vision of success
- What is your biggest frustration?
- Where are you spending the majority of your energy?
2. Goal Setting
- Set detailed goals-you should be able to paint a picture
- Be intentional and specific: your goals have to be personal so you can use them as the motivator to be disciplined.
- Break large goals up into smaller ones. I.e. a 3-month goal into a 4-week goal that will help you hit it. Most of us can do “anything” for 4 weeks, these shorter goals help you create good habits
3. Action Plan
- Make an action plan: this HAS to be detailed. What can you do now or this week that is going to propel you towards hitting your goal?
- Know your obstacles: what is going to stand in your way of accomplishing this goal?
- This is your roadmap to hitting your goal
- Check ins from myself and other accountability partners (if you choose) to see if you are sticking with and implementing your plan
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Don’t know who to talk to
- Lack of growth
- Want to go to the next level
- Lost your passion and focus for your company/career
- Loss of confidence
- Become more efficient and affective
- Not living up to your potential
- Not getting the most out of employees
- Are you enthusiastic and passionate about the work you do?
- Are you able to stay present in the moment?
- Do you feel like your core values are reflected in your work?
- Is your work environment calm or stressful?
- Do you have a hard time focusing?
- Do you take regular breaks throughout the work day?
- Are you constantly running behind and playing catch up?
- Do you feel burnt out, stressed, and tired often?
- Do you welcome change or do you fear it?
- Do you feel like thoughts and ideas are constantly circling around in your brain, but no action is being taken?
- Are you sleeping at least 7-8 hours a night?
ANSWER "YES" TO ANY OF THESE?
What is an Executive Coach?
Works with individuals, often business owners and executives, to help them clarify personal and professional goals along with gaining awareness in their personal and professional lives. Helps them achieve their goals and unlock their potential along with being a sounding board to help them achieve what they truly want.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOUR GOALS TODAY!
Your privacy is important to us. We’ll never share your information.
Friendship-Find Your Tribe
Hi guys! Let’s talk about friendship and finding your tribe. When we’re young, every person we meet is our “best friend “and I love the innocence of that. However, as we get older, I think we become pickier with who we spend our time with because the fact is, we just...
Smashing Bricks: Learn to use visualization to prioritize, organize, and stop feeling overwhelmed! These days, almost everyone is stretched too thin. When the number of projects, obligations, and chores start to pile up, it can literally feel like you are carrying...
Are You Hearing Me?
How many times have you left a meeting at work feeling like your voice was not really heard? Or been afraid to ask for clarification because you are unsure about the relationship dynamic and don’t want to be viewed as incompetent or inattentive? Relationships between...
Defining your company’s identity
When starting a business one of the first steps is to create a business plan, which is basically the road map that the company will follow. I’ve found that over time a business can stray from this map if they aren’t constantly reviewing and updating it. Business are...
Hello, Welcome to Heermann Company! I am excited to begin this new journey of blogging and sharing my experiences with all of you. As you can see from my website I am a bookkeeper and executive coach with a passion for helping business owners, executive teams, and...